Delta Vacations, the official vacation provider of Delta Air Lines®, offers convenient, vacation packages that bundle flights aboard Delta Air Lines with stays at more than 4,000 hotels and resorts in more than 300 of the world’s top leisure destinations. Car rentals and hundreds of exciting activities, tours and excursions can also be added to vacation packages.
Why book a vacation package with Delta Vacations?
By booking air, hotel, and optional activities with Delta Vacations, you are saving time as well as money. You'll always get the lowest airfare on Delta Air Lines with the purchase of a Delta Vacations vacation package. In addition, Delta has negotiated discounted hotel and car rental rates and those savings are passed on to you.
Benefits of booking with Delta Vacations:
Contact us today to start planning your getaway through Delta Vacations!
RIU Palace Cabo San Lucas
At the Riu Palace Cabo San Lucas, the most lavish accommodations exist within lush, manicured gardens, and architectural excellence. Riu's legendary all-inclusive concept gives every guest exclusive service along with the privileges of fine dining at a variety of restaurants, unlimited leisure activities, and nightly entertainment.
In addition to the services and amenities at the Riu Palace Cabo San Lucas, you can also enjoy full use of all amenities and restaurants at the Riu Santa Fe including 5 restaurants, 7 lounges, pools, children's activity program and more! The Riu Santa Fe is located adjacent to Riu Palace with beautiful views of the famous arches along one of the most beautiful beaches on the southern end of the Baja California peninsula.
All-Inclusive Plan Rating: Full All-Inclusive
All-Inclusive Features Include:
RIU Palace Guanacaste, Costa Rica
The Hotel Riu Palace Costa Rica (All Inclusive 24h), is located in Guanacaste, Costa Rica on the edge of the beach of Matapalo. This hotel, fully prepared to provide the best service to its customers, has four swimming pools (one with a swim-up bar), jacuzzi, gym, sauna and a wellness center "Renova Spa" with different treatments and massages. Everything you need for maximum comfort during your stay.
The quality of the cuisine offered at the different restaurants of the hotel is exceptional thanks to chefs, who prepare a variety of dishes, from classic to the most exotic. You'll want to try each of the menus, and thanks to the All Inclusive service, you will be able to enjoy the buffet restaurant or the four different theme restaurants of the hotel.
If your stay is for work purposes, then the Hotel Riu Palace Costa Rica will be ideal for you. It has five conference rooms, modern and fully equipped so you can conduct meetings or events in a professional and simple way, well as various services that you will be able to request.
Being on a privileged environment, the hotel offers a variety of activities on the beautiful beaches such as diving or fishing in the Pacific waters, ecotourism in the volcanic areas, and during the day several programs of entertainment for all ages, whether with family or friends. The hotel has a gym, table tennis, volleyball, tennis court, windsurf, sailing, snorkeling equipment, kayaks and other water activities. If your favorite sport is golf, the Four Seasons Golf Club has fantastic views over the sea.
Guanacaste is less tropical, humid and lush than the rest of the country. Its plains and dry forests resemble African savanna landscapes. Inland you can see the savanna, watch local cowboys on their horses driving their flocks, which are authentic figures of popular culture of this destination. From the hotel, you can do several excursions, like the visiting of the National Park Rincon de la Vieja, the Safari Park or the capital of Guanacaste: Liberia.
Beaches Turks & Caicos
Beaches Turks & Caicos is a multi-faceted fantasy world, where bungalows are nestled in tropical gardens resplendent with graceful palms. Here, there are almost enough pools for each day of the week, and the last day is reserved for the largest pool of all, the clear turquoise sea bordered by a 12-mile stretch of beach. Made up of five distinct areas, Beaches Turks & Caicos offers the nested beachside Suites of the Seaside Village, the seaside garden paradise of the Caribbean Village, the sophisticated style of the French Village, the monumental surroundings of the Italian Village, along with the Key West Village which features 3 & 4 bedroom Villas.
- Twenty-Four (24!) specialty dining options, including Room Service for Butler-Serviced categories, with everything from Caribbean to Japanese, Italian to French, Seafood to Sushi. Experience Five Star Global Gourmet Dining at Beaches.
- 7000-sq-ft retail village offering guests’ high-end jewelry, fashion, candies, souvenirs.
- Our very own Pirates Island themed aqua-playground hosting one of the Caribbean’s most comprehensive water parks featuring nine slides, lazy river, surf simulator, water cannons, cranks and spray features.
- Kids of all ages can enjoy fun and games with Elmo and friends in our Caribbean Adventure with Sesame Street®.
- 15 minutes away you can visit the world’s only Conch Farm. Explore the fascinating process of farming the Queen Conch, “Strombus Gigas”, from fertilization to harvest.
Sandals Grand St. Lucian Resort
A 311-room, 17 acre Resort for couples only, sits on a spectacular peninsula, surrounded by the warm Caribbean Sea. Pigeon Island, home to our annual St. Lucia Jazz Festival, combines historic British & French flavor that unfolds at Sandals. The resort offers exotic Island & International culinary temptations at Twelve  Restaurants, Ocean & Beach view accommodations and a meandering Lagoon Swim-up Pool where guests can swim right up to their patio.
- Exquisite Over-the-Water Honeymoon Butler Bungalows.
- 311 magnificently furnished rooms and suites offering ocean views on both sides of the Resort.
- Rondoval Suites bring you tropical elegance and seclusion with your own private pool, whirlpool and hammock.
- Lagoon swim-up rooms with direct pool access from the patio.
- “Stay at one, Play at three.‟ Exchange privileges with Sandals Regency La Toc Golf Resort & Spa in St. Lucia and Sandals Halcyon Beach St. Lucia. Guests enjoy access to even more luxurious amenities and a total of Twenty-seven  Five Star Global Gourmet options to choose from.